Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Bleed Purple and Gold


Yes yes yes I am indeed a Laker fan, no I didn't hop on the bandwagon I've been a fan since I was 4. The Smush Parker Kobe era was horrible to say the least, but were sort of back on the map these days. All these big acquisitions and a 7-7 record is nothing to be happy about but I'm not worried. Dwight is still ailing, new head coach, Nash is out, and the bench players are still finding roles. But the Lakers are much better without Mike Brown and his ocd, and I think he is a great coach. For this team though not so much, he made them think way to much and not really let them play. 

I've seen considerable improvement from them so far with D'antoni, but not enough on D. They really need to pick that up, way to many open shots especially from 3. The Offense however has been much improved. Meeks and Jamison are starting to find rhythm, although I'd like to see Jordan Hill play more the bench production has improved a lot.  Tonight the Lakers are going for their 8th win of the season and Kobe is a game time decision with flu symptoms, yeah right he is playing. If Kobe doesn't play I expect to see some small lineups out there to up the tempo, but that won't happen because Kobe is Kobe I'd be extremely surprised if he missed it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment