Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

All I can do is scratch my head



I'm pretty sure this is how Kobe looked when he woke up this morning flu and all. How in the world is Kobe going to score 40 with the flu and the lakers lose, FREE THROWS. I could not believe how many free throws the Lakers missed and the Pacers for that matter. As ugly as that game was last night, I actually thought it was pretty entertaining entertaining. I thought wow this is a battle of who can miss more shots, because the Pacers shot horribly too! What it really came down to though, is Gasol playing the worst D when it was tied on the final possession. He LITERALLY let George Hill run right by him, I don't want to say because I like Gasol but if he doesn't figure it out by Christmas its time for a change of scenery for him. Gasol hasn't played well since the Zen Master left, and now with D'antoni, Howard, and Nash in the fold he doesn't seem right still. You can attribute that to the fact that he needs to play with his back to the basket to find rhythm in his shot, but when you play with this cast, and get paid loads of money, I think its fair to say his production needs to go up just a little bit.

However I still follow the rest of the NBA, Kevin Love is pretty much back to normal grabbing more rebounds(24) then points(23). James Harden also continues to show why he is worth a max contract, speaking of which I expect him to go insane tonight back in OKC. He's got some extra motivation for this game after he wanted to stay and was shown the door. Besides the HOU OKC game, I will definitely be watching the Clippers and the Wolves battle it out, it's always a great game watching Kevin Love and Blake Griffin go head to head

0 comments:

Post a Comment